Jaguar, TFC is committed to a sustainable and healthy world. Choosing for sustainability is choosing to help restore the balance between man and nature. To provide a healthy future to the earth, ourselves and our future generations.
Joining us! That is the commitment we ask of our employees and suppliers. Doing our work with respect for people and the environment is important to us. Therefore we look closely at our own use of resources. We also hold high the importance of socially responsible handling of employees. Not only our own employees, but also those of our suppliers.
We start with ourselves! Therefore, we formulated the following environmental objectives:
- Lowering paper consumption by two-sided Printing and maximizing the use of electronic posting and archiving.
- Lowering consumption of detergents by good procurement contracts with cleaning companies.
- Lowering the use of electricity by turning the PCs out at night, applying the potential of LED, limiting the outdoor lighting to the necessary and keeping the cell doors closed.
- Less fuel consumption by driving economically, encouraging purchase of fuel-efficient cars and placing power points for electric cars.
- The separation of waste and using coffee cups twice.
- Less gas consumption by not turning on the heating in premises without activities.
now and in the future.