- 1934Company is establishedIn 1934 Mr. J.P. van der Zwaard founds the company under his own name.
- 1957Breda is a factIn 1957 the company moves into their first building on the Koninginnestraat in Breda.
- 1960New building in BredaThe name of the company is changed into Zwaardfruit.
- 1991Jaguar launchedSons Jan Pieter and Wilko take over the leadership of their father M.A. van der Zwaard.
- 2003Zwaardfruit to BarendrechtZwaardfruit has grown into a supply chain manager from
A to Z.
- 2007Zwaardfruit becomes Jaguar The Fresh CompanyIn 2007 Zwaardfruit is acquired by Rijnhout Holding Group.
- 2009Supply Chain ManagerJaguar, TFC has grown to be a supply chain manager from A to Z.
- 2013Global tradingThe first global trading activities in China were carried out.
- 2013IDH Environmental CovenantIn 2013 Jaguar, TFC signs the IDH Environmental Covenant.